Hey, guys! Most of you might know that 1st September was my birthday. Hence, I have decided to give some insight by sharing 25 things about me that you didn’t know.
- I have done my primary schooling in Mumbai and secondary in Visakhapatnam.
- My parents wanted to name me Pooja, but thanks to my grandfather it is Sowmya!
- I am very organized and punctual.
- I am an ambivert.
- I am a dog lover! (I bet most of you know this)
- Oliver(my pet) is the best gift I have received on my birthday.
- I was a terrible math student.
- I have a degree in Information Technology and a Diploma in Fashion Design.
- I love men perfumes and watches. Totally into them!
- I have 79 pairs of shoes!! and counting.(nope, not guilty at all)
- Whenever I go shopping, I pick up a pair of shoes; it’s a must.
- I am not a foodie.
- Also, I don’t like sweets and chocolates. (shocker!)
- I hate coffee and tea.
- Paneer butter masala is my forever love!
- To visit Paris is my mission before I turn 30!
- My- must have product in my bag is Natur studio plum kajal. Cannot do without it.
- My first job was working as a customer service associate in Amazon Development Center.
- Whenever F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Sex & The City is on, I will watch it!
- My current lipstick obsession is Masaba’s lip pout by Lakme.
- Channing Tatum is my forever crush.
- On Friday and Saturday nights you will probably find me in a movie theatre. Huge movie buff. I will watch any kind of movie except the horror ones.
- The bloggers Aashna Shroff and Urmi Daga are my inspirations.
- I am not particularly adventurous.
- I hope one day I will be a great fashion stylist.
What fact from the list above surprised you the most? Let me know in the comments below.